GBRCTA City Championship League
City Championship is similar to Adult League but is played in the Fall. Since City Championship is sponsored by GBRCTA, there is no USTA membership required. This is a great way to get back in the swing of things!
If you need to find a team? Register on the "players looking for a team" list (Click Here)
Come out and play!
Registration Information Chart
|Class||League Coordinator||Fee||Registration Opens||Team Reg. Closes||Player Reg. Closes||Play May Begin|
|Men 18&O||Donna Percle||$25.00||07-22-18||08-12-18||11-01-18||09-04-18|
|Men 55&O||Cindy Barksdale||$25.00||07-22-18||08-12-18||11-01-18||09-04-18|
|Women Day 18&O||Barbara Rourke||$25.00||07-22-18||08-12-18||11-01-18||09-04-18|
|Women Day 55&O||Cindy Barksdale||$25.00||07-22-18||08-12-18||11-01-18||09-04-18|
|Women Night 18&O||Marty Engle||$25.00||07-22-18||08-12-18||11-01-18||09-04-18|
|Women Wknd 55&O||Cindy Barksdale||$25.00||07-22-18||08-12-18||11-01-18||09-04-18|
|Men - 18&Ov||Mon||Wed||Mon||Wed|
|Men - 55&Over||Sun*||Sun||Sun|
|Women Day - 18&Over||Wed||Wed||Wed||Wed|
|Women Day - 55&Over||Mon||Mon*||Mon*|
|Women Night - 18&Over||Tue||Thur||Tues||Thur|
|Women Wknd - 55&Over||Sat||Sat||Sat|
|Men 18 & Over||3.0, 3.5, 4.0+||5 Courts||3 Doubles & 2 Singles||8|
|Men 18 & Over||2.5||3 Courts||2 Doubles & 1 Singles||5|
|Men 55 & Over||3.0, 3.5, 4.0+||5 Courts||3 Doubles||6|
|Women 18 & Over||3.0, 3.5, 4.0||5 Courts||3 Doubles & 2 Singles||8|
|Women 18 & Over||2.5||3 Courts||2 Doubles & 1 Singles||5|
|Women 55 & Over||3.0, 3.5, 4.0||3 Courts||3 Doubles||6|
IMPORTANT REMINDER - TEAM FORMAT REGULATION
All teams must have 70% of players on level with the following exceptions.
The top two teams from the USTA Adult League at each level may move up to the next level for the GBRCTA City Championship League if 70% of players from the USTA Adult League are rostered members of the GBRCTA City Championship team.
Teams that played the USTA Spring Adult League may play the same level if 70% of players from the USTA Adult League team are rostered members of the GBRCTA City Championship team.
- 4.0+ Levels: May have up to two (2) 4.5 rated players on a team roster. One 4.5 level player may play in a team match and shall be required to play in the #1 position, either singles or doubles. Teams do not need to declare which position prior to exchanging lineups.
- Birthdate on or before: 18 & Over: 12/31/2000; 55 & Over: 12/31/1963.
- A valid NTRP rating level in TennisLink.
- A player without a valid NTRP rating level in TennisLink, a returning player with an expired NTRP rating level and a Tournament Exclusive (T) rated player or a Mixed Exclusive (M) rated player who does not have a valid computer (C) or benchmark (B) rating from a previous year and choses to participate in the Adult Division, must self-rate to enter the USTA League Program.
- See "Self Rating" Link for information on the self-rating process.
- Non USTA Members or Expired Memberships:
- Non USTA member - must create a USTA account in TennisLink for registration and self rating.
- Expired members may use their previous TennisLink login.
- 2018 GBRCTA City Championship registration will be conducted online using TennisLink. For additional information on how to use TennisLink click here.
- Each team must have the minimum of players register on TennisLink by the end date of team registration for the team to be included in the draw.
- 18 & Over - Minimum 8 players for all levels except 2.5 which has a minimum of 5 players.
- 55 & Over - Minimum 6 players for all levels.